16 July 2020

Winter riding

Best time of the year to be riding.
I don't risk dehydration on longer rides when I get caught out without a hydration pack and I can wear my protective gear without overheating.
The lower angle of the sun finally gives me "European" light conditions where the sunset lasts more than mere minutes.

Winter grass
Adapted E.Zuiko 100mm f3.5 (for Pen-F system)

The light during the day is lower creating longer shadows and more pleasant contrast.


rural traffic



The air is crisp and dry with little chance of an afternoon thunderstorm to get caught in. But mornings call for a decent jacket and maybe thicker gloves.


K Break track
adapted D.O. Industries Naviata 75mm f1.3 (C-mount)



flooded valley
adapted Canon TV-16 50mm f1.4  (C-mount)


No comments:

Post a Comment