31 May 2017

Tiny rainforest mushrooms

The mushrooms I find in my area's rainforests are usually small, very small.
They often grown on rotten downed branches where there is plenty of moisture.

protect me
adapted Fujinon 55mm f2.2   1/13sec

Some are really delicate with an almost see-through consistency, some are very colorful but I don't believe any are edible.

magic mushrooms
adapted Fujinon 55mm f2.2  1/6sec

Trying to capture the magic in the depth of the rainforest requires a steady hand and careful focusing: I also wanted to emphasize the beauty by consciously framing them with lenses that produce an unusual look.

spiral on bubbles
refitted Helios-89 30mm f1.9 (from 1/2 frame FED Mikron)  1/50sec


sunset party
adapted Fujinon 55mm f2.2  1/60sec


.


No comments:

Post a Comment